The proximity to the water-privileges is amazing. The Clubhouse was built only a few years ago and is in spectacular condition and located at the beach amongst picnic tables, swings, sandy beach, playground equipment and is a breathtaking sight. Many residents use golf carts to go to and from the beach. INVESTOR ALERT: This property has fantastic tenants who would love to stay and are currently paying $ 2000./month on time every month and are Super Clean!!!Dream tenants. Beautiful fireplace adorns the living room at the front of the home overlooking the winter water view of the South River! This comes with a Seller Paid 1 Year Cinch Warranty for Buyer's Peace of Mind.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Electric Water Heater, Well
Stone, Vinyl Siding
1,256 sq. ft
Selby On The Bay
Electric service available, Cable TV, Telephone, Onsite Telephone
- Appliance Center, Refrigerator, Single Oven, Electric Dryer, Washer, Dryer
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air, Central.
- 2+ Access Exits J, 32 Inch Or More Wide Doors.
Exterior / Lot Features
- Stone, Vinyl
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Body of Water
- South River
- Rear, Chain Link
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard. Backs To Trees, Corner, Cleared, Front Yard, Level, Open.
- Community Amenities
- Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price