Don't miss out on this large 3 bedroom 2.5 bath home with 2,356 above-grade square footage and approximately 1,800 below-grade square footage on 4.56 acres(+/-), zoned RR. It is ready for your upgrades. The house is set back from the road. Roof is less than 5 years old. The master bedroom has master bath and large walk in closet. Bedroom 2 has a cedar closet. The bedroom floors are hardwood under the carpet. Large eat-in kitchen with heated sunroom off the kitchen. The paneling is hardwood tongue & groove. Small deck off the sunroom to the back yard. Access kitchen and mud room from the 2-car garage. Basement is accessed from the garage and also has walk-out stairs . Mudroom /laundry room has many built-in shelves. The water for outside spigots is serviced by well and interior water is public water. Shared driveway with adjacent lot. May be subject to Agricultural Transfer Tax depending on Buyer's intention. The white shed is not on the property. The property line backs up to the Tippett Estates.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Other, Electric Water Heater, Well, Public Water S
2,356 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Mud Room, Florida Room, Attic
- Dining Area
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Intercom System, Single Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Washer
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Electric Heating.
- Full, Entrance Outside, Poured, Unfinished Basement, Walkout Stairs
- 2. Brick, Wood-burning, Wood Stove.
- Main Level Entry, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Built-Ins, Cedar Closet, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard, Back Yard. Front Yard, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price